- K·FISH, the Korean Fishery Exports National Brand With the Quality Guaranteed by the Korean Government
- K·FISH, the Fisheries Brand for the Consumers around the World
- K-FISH, a reliable partner in exporting seafood
K·FISH, a consolidated brand of seafood certified by the Korean government was born to serve seafood lovers around the world.
Qualifying for the K·FISH brand is not an easy process.
Korean seafood has to pass stringent tests to become K·FISH, a qualification process that requires meticulous procedures and thorough management processes.
The Korean government applies the rigorous and strict requirements for the usage of the K·FISH name to ensure that consumers worldwide identify this brand as a premium seafood product.
A Global Brand for Seafood Lovers, K·FISH
Application Process The Company’s production and export capability Must meet certain requirements The Production Facility Must pass specific certifications.
Quality Inspection Sanitation : Sanitation inspection of Facility and personnel
Disease Prevention : Antibiotics and disease control, track disease history
Production Facility : Inspection of raw material, processing, and management
Quality Management : Rigorous Supervision with on-site inspections
Final Evaluation/Post License Monitoring Thorough inspection using Quantified evaluation standards. Continuous monitoring of K·FISH licensees thorough on-the-spot inspections
- Korean seafood has to pass stringent tests to become K·FISH
- The qualification process for the K·FISH brand name use requires meticulous procedures and thorough management processes.
- Supply partners and products must meet rigorous standards. Production sites are inspected and quality is managed based on a comprehensive evaluation system