Article 1 (Purpose of Handling Personal Information)
This website handles personal information for the following purposes. The personal information handled is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and if the purpose of use is changed, necessary measures such as obtaining separate consent in accordance with Article 18 of the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 will be implemented.
- 1. Use for Compiling the results of consultation with users (buyers visiting the site) and reporting the surveyed data to Suhyup (the National Federation of Fisheries Cooperatives)
- 2. Use for sending information materials for promoting and introducing Korean seafood in the future
- 3. User management of this website
- 4. Use for providing prizes when winning at the stamp tour event held on this website
Article 2 (Handling and Retention Period of Personal Information)
This website retains the personal information with the consent of the user for 5 years from the date of collection in order to send information materials for promoting Korean fishery products.
Article 3 (Providing Personal Information to a Third Party)
This website handles the personal information of the information subject as follows within the scope specified in Article 1 (Purpose of Handling Personal Information). However, in the following cases, personal information may be provided to a third party.
- 1. When separate consent is obtained from the subject of information
- 2. When there are special regulations such as laws
- 3. In the case of providing in a form in which a specific individual is unrecognizable for the purposes of statistics, academic research, etc.
<Status of provision of personal information to a third party>
Ministry of Oceans and Fisheries
Article 4 (Destruction of Personal Information)
When personal information becomes unnecessary, such as the expiration of the retention period of personal information or achievement of the handling purpose, the personal information is destroyed without delay.
Article 5 (Consignment of Personal Information Handling)
This website entrusts handling tasks of personal information for smooth personal information handling as follows.
- - Consigned work: All website management
- - Consigned company name: WorksI Co., Ltd.
Article 6 (Personal Information Items to be Handled)
This website handles the following personal information items.
- 1. Nationality of the user
- 2. User's affiliated company name
- 3. User's email address
- 4. User's name
Article 7 (Installation, Operation and Refusal of Automatic Personal Information Collection Device)
- ① This website uses 'cookies' that store and retrieve usage information from time to time in order to provide personalized services to users.
- ② Cookie refers to a small amount of information that the server (http) used to operate the website sends to the user's computer browser, and is also stored on the hard disk of the user's PC.
- B. Installation, operation and rejection of cookies: You can refuse to store cookies by setting options in the Tools > Internet Options > Personal Information menu at the top of the web browser.
- C. If you refuse to store cookies, you may experience difficulties in using customized services.
Article 8 (Person in Charge of Personal Information Protection)
- ① This website has designated a person in charge of personal information protection as follows to take full responsibility for the handling of personal information and to deal with the information subject’s complaints and damage relief related to personal information handling.
- Personal Information Protection Officer
Name : Jinwoo Lee
Position : Deputy Head of Department
Contact : 02-737-5101
Email : email@example.com
- ② The information subject may contact the person in charge of personal information protection for all personal information protection related inquiries, complaint handling, damage relief, etc. that occurred while using the service or business of this website. This website will respond and handle inquiries from the subject of information without delay.
Article 9 (Rights and Duties of Information Subject and Exercising Method)
① The information subject may exercise the following rights related to personal information protection at any time.
- 1. Request to view personal information
- 2. Request for correction if there is an error
- 3. Request for deletion
- 4. Request to stop handling